We have the qualifications and experience to help you with delivery of a project-specific social impact assessment through to creating an ESG strategy.
We can help you with:
- Social Impact Assessment, Community Consultation & Communications
- Social impact assessment
- Community perception surveys
- Project communications
- Community and stakeholder consultation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Social investment
- Outcomes measurement
- Foundation and philanthropy
- Community grants
- CSR communications.
- Environment, Social and Governance (ESG)
As communities look to hold enterprises accountable to higher operating standards and actively seek evidence of ESG commitment and activity, we can support clients to be successful in this endeavour.
ESG in Context
Understand ESG and sustainability in context, align with community and industry expectations, identify, and prioritise material ESG focus areas.
- Assess your current state: benchmarking against main standards, peers, and conducting a gap analysis.
- Untangling the landscape of reporting requirements and advising on reporting strategy.
- Aligning Board and Leadership around ESG focus areas.
- ESG in Practice
Develop strategies to embed sustainable ESG practices including goals, targets, and governance frameworks.
Implement strategies and measure performance, including development of policies and procedures, employee engagement, data tracking and performance measurement.
Optimising performance across a number of priority ESG ratings and rankings through improved disclosure, performance and impact measurement.
Assist with “S” investment and activity – strategic Community Investment, engagement in Reconciliation through Reconciliation Action Plans, Employee Engagement and Volunteering programs.
Assurance and Disclosure
- Providing solutions to simplify material disclosures and provide evidence.
- Partnering with “ESG Go” technology solution to align with the World Economic Framework ESG reporting model.
- Reputation Building
We will support you through the integration of sustainability messaging and content across your website, digital media networks and broader corporate communications channels.
Are you looking for quality advice and consulting services ranging from social performance to ESG?
Get in touch with Erin Bourne, Executive Director of CSR, Social Performance and ESG, on 0413 332 148 or via email.
ESG. It really is time you got started, no matter the size of your business.
Recorded on Thursday, 24 February 2022, watch the discussion and Q&A with an expert panel including:
- Erin Bourne, Executive Director – CSR, Social Performance and ESG, Element
- Tim Siegenbeek van Heukelom – Global Head of ESG, Socialsuite
- Brett Giddings – Sustainability & Impact Director, Trace