Element | PLANNING & ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT - Element
PLANNING & ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
Planning & Environmental Impact Assessment
Providing quality expertise in planning and environmental assessment.
The team at Element has extensive experience in providing planning and environmental assessment services for a range of high profile and large-scale projects for public and private sector clients encompassing:
- All types of development applications including local and State planning approvals
- Complying development assessments
- Independent development application assessments
- Planning and environmental education
- Environmental impact assessments including:
- Statements of environmental effects (SEE)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF).
Strategic Planning and Planning Policy
Our team also has a wealth of experience in the provision of strategic planning services, the successful development and implementation of government led initiatives and major new planning and legislative reforms including:
- Preparing Local Environmental Plans (LEPs) and development control plans (DCPs)
- Developing State environmental planning policies, planning legislation and regulatory reforms
- Place plans, masterplans and housing strategies
- Planning proposals and rezoning.
Site Acquisition, Feasibilities and Expert Planning Advice
Element can provide site acquisition, feasibility, and expert planning advice, including:
- Development opportunities and constraints assessment
- Due diligence reports
- Planning approval pathways advice
- Asset management reviews.
Are you looking for quality advice and consulting services in strategic and statutory planning and environmental impact assessment?
Contact Neville Hattingh, CEO | Founder, on 0404 252 265 or via email.