Client: Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC)
Kooragang Coal Terminal has a licensed capacity of 120 million tonnes per annum. All of the coal received at Kooragang Coal Terminal is delivered by rail into four rail receival facilities located on the northern edge of the terminal. The Kooragang Arrival Roads Stage 2 project involves civil construction and track installation works at the Kooragang Coal Terminal along with the installation of select signaling “civil” infrastructure.
- Environmental Management Representative
- Providing ARTC with sound environmental advice
- Review of contractor environmental management documentation
- Developing and implementing the Community and Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Managing the water quality monitoring program