Client: MWH Global and NSW Roads and Maritime Services
NSW Roads and Maritime Services is planning the Denmark Link Road, a 2.2km local road between the intersection of Garfield Road West and Denmark Road, Riverstone to the Westminster Street Bridge, Schofields. This road would provide an alternative local connection for light vehicles to cross the Richmond railway line and avoid the need to enter Riverstone Town Centre unnecessarily.
- Project management of environmental assessment and management deliverables and associated specialist studies
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Minor Works REFs
- Response to Submissions Report
- Construction Environmental Management Plan and sub-plans
- Sensitive Area Maps and Environmental Control Maps